Monday, February 15, 2010

The Sweetest thing

Whooo hooo! I got on the scales today and.....


I lost 2.5kgs!!!!

Go team me!

Any ways I'm feeling rather proud of myself right now. It makes me feel like all the hard work I've been putting in has been paying off. 2.5kg hey, not bad!

So I celebrated by going for a 10km bike ride. I finished it and I almost couldn't believe i did. 10kms is quite a distance for someone who hasn't ridden a bike in about 5 years.

So my next goal is to get past the 100kg mark. I'm not saying that I'll do it this week coming or even the week after, but as long as I get there :) and keep on going down. past 90, 80 and 70 down to 65! It's a long term thing but it will happen.

It's been great for me at work because there are a few of us trying to lose a bit of weight and get healthier, so this makes it easier to choose the right things to eat. I find I've been eating little meals all throughout the day and its making me feel good.

The one thing I am struggling with a bit right now is the sugar withdrawals. Yesterday I started to really crave sweet things. So when I finished work I had an icy pole. The zooper Dooper ones. It helped but I'm still craving sugar. I'm guessing it'll pass with time but right now it's very hard. So here I am typing away instead of consuming all the sugary things I can find.

Anyways it's time to go shopping for a dress to my cousins wedding. It's in late march but I don't think I'll be buying anything just yet, I'm using that as motivation to keep loosing weight, the idea of buying a smaller dress.

Hope your weight loss battle is going as well as I feel mine is. Yes, I do realise it's only the first week and it will get harder and there will be weeks I don't loose weight, but for now I'm happy.


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment